Configure function for double right-click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I have always asked myself why there is no way to configure a function for double right-clicking. You can configure the left mouse button double-click but not the right mouse button one. Click Zap is a small application that lets the user configure a function for a double-click on the right mouse button.
Eight functions are offered in total, it is possible to set the double right-click to lock, shutdown or log off the computer, to minimize the active window or all windows, to close the active window or all windows and to mute the sound.
The major problem that I have with this application is that a (double) right-click always opens the right-click menu as well. I tried configuring the double right-click to minimize all windows and the reaction time was not great. First the right-click window opened, then nothing happened for some time and after a few seconds all windows where minimized.
It's probably better to configure the additional mouse buttons if your mouse has any instead of trying to add a function to the double right-click. My Logitech mouse is already a bit older but it has so many buttons that I sometimes press one accidentally.

Configure function for double right-click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom