Clover 2: Another Multitab Explorer Program

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
I previously talked about Tab Explorer, and how it allowed for you to basically open 1 window of Explorer but have Tabs that allow you to open multiple instances but keep them in the same windows. Something we all know and love from our Browsers.

Today I am talking about Clover 2. It does the same thing but why am I pointing this one out now? Cause it uses a familiar interface which many of us know and love. It looks almost exactly like Google Chrome for Windows Explorer.

imv3gj.jpg

Now the added benefit of using this over Tab Explorer is that you can actually create bookmarks to your local drives and most used folder.

aljf3d.jpg

I have every drive of mine in there as well as some of my most used folders as well. To add the drives just right click on the Bookmark Bar and Add Page. There type in the name you want, and put in the drive location. Such as C:\ for the Windows OS drive that I put.

The folders can be done as well. Open the folder you want to add. Just click on the address bar to get the true location and input that into the location. You can even make it easier by copying it and pasting it in there for yourself.

Viola you now have Windows Explorer to look exactly like your Google Chrome Browser with bookmarks of your favorite locations.

Now the page I got it from is Chinese, but you can easily spot the download button and get the program. No it will not install it in Chinese as you can see from my screen shot.

Source and Download: HERE

The app has been updated to be fully compatible with Windows 8 now. I have the latest build and it works perfectly within my Windows 8 Pro install. Love it and cant live without it.

Back
Top Bottom