Soul sacrafice

yup they've been really good about dropping free dlc once a month it seems like, if you need help understanding offerings just give a shout

yup they've been really good about dropping free dlc once a month it seems like, if you need help understanding offerings just give a shout

Will do. When I get home I am gonna start the main game and probably play it for a bit. I'm sure I'll have questions.

so did anybody see that on top of all the free dlc they give hey gave even more free content in the most recent update as well as fixed the radar and the portature page

so did anybody see that on top of all the free dlc they give hey gave even more free content in the most recent update as well as fixed the radar and the portature page

Well, guess its good I got delayed to starting the full game. No I didn't know about the update/free content and bugfix but it makes me feel good.

Is this kind of treatment different from most PS Vita games? Cause its awesome

honestly i ahvent seen any updates for opther vita games i own but this one seems to constantly be rewarding you for making your initial purchase it would be great if other companies took note

honestly i ahvent seen any updates for opther vita games i own but this one seems to constantly be rewarding you for making your initial purchase it would be great if other companies took note

I saw the patches.

This is one of the single most supported games I have seen on any platform honestly.

So, finally had a real chance to sit down and start the game officially. I finished the first two series so I am on the second Magusa series or whatever. I don't want to call it chapters calls thats what they contain.

About how long is the main story progression? Like 10-15 hours? I know there is a lot of replayability and such.

For the Black Rites, I thought I had to use them in a big fight. But, I see its optional. On the elf queen or whatever on the first Magusa series I sacrificed him when he died to see what'd happen and got the Contradiction message, paid the 50 lacrima and had to redo it lol.

Pretty much got the controls down. I don't have a good understanding of the offerings and what is available, but I understand how each one works. I am not 100% clear on the boosts+fusions yet. I assume combining via boosting appears to raise the rarity and give more casts. And looks like fusions is crafting where you can make new offerings.

So, finally had a real chance to sit down and start the game officially. I finished the first two series so I am on the second Magusa series or whatever. I don't want to call it chapters calls thats what they contain.

About how long is the main story progression? Like 10-15 hours? I know there is a lot of replayability and such.

For the Black Rites, I thought I had to use them in a big fight. But, I see its optional. On the elf queen or whatever on the first Magusa series I sacrificed him when he died to see what'd happen and got the Contradiction message, paid the 50 lacrima and had to redo it lol.

Pretty much got the controls down. I don't have a good understanding of the offerings and what is available, but I understand how each one works. I am not 100% clear on the boosts+fusions yet. I assume combining via boosting appears to raise the rarity and give more casts. And looks like fusions is crafting where you can make new offerings.
offerings come in s m l as far as rarity if you boost an offering enough it will eventually raise the rarity level but each time you boost an offering it does raise the number of casts

offerings come in s m l as far as rarity if you boost an offering enough it will eventually raise the rarity level but each time you boost an offering it does raise the number of casts

I need to get like a guide of all of the best fusions and stuff. I am kind of wary about just fusing stuff willy nilly and using my mats prematurely.

So, I think I am lvl 4 Life and like lvl 12 Magic. I'll probably keep going with Magic for a bit. My playstyle for this game appears to be run and gun from a distance. There's one white offering I love that shoots like 3 ninja stars from long range. So, I'll look for more offerings like that.

fusing will create new offerings i don't really fuse to much because i find you eventually get the offerings from battles that you ould make fusing

Back
Top Bottom