PS3Â’s Tiny, Tiny Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the picture from E3... the controller looks to be about the size of a CD (look at the game slot on the PS3). I wonder if you throw it, will it come back?

-Aaron

thats not the size of the ps3 controller. ive seen it at e3. go to sonys offical playstation site to get the actual pic. i would post the url but im to lazy to go look at.

Vex, just a heads up, but you're sig is too tall. So you might wanna check the rules for sigs before the SigSanta wishes you a merry Christmas... :rolleyes:

I really hope the new controller is a concept! I really like the PSone and PS2 controllers and would hate to see a bad controller come from Sony.

Btw, why do you guys throw your controllers??:confused:

Anger when I am playing grand turismo 4 And I am seconds away from victory then some car comes out of nowhere and I lose by .019 seconds.That can piss me off but now that I have my baby the cadilac cein with every upgrade and I can top 200 on the strait away no more tossing.It has over 1000hp My other favorite is my ford gt also with ever feature.The way I have all top of the line cars with every upgrade is that there is a race that you win 10000 credits and win a car thats worth 300000creds so do that two part series a couple times get a couple million creds and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom