PS3 and HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetahammy

Baseband Member
I have a quick question about the PS3 and HDMI. I've searched around different stores like Circuit City and Best Buy and noticed that there are several different kinds of brands for HDMI cables all with different prices. I was wondering if there was a difference in quality between all of them. And if So which brand offers the best? And also if not, have any suggestions on which one to buy? Thanks

with digital signals you dont need to spend 150 dolars on an hdmi cable, you could easily just purchase a 10-15 dollar hdmi cable and it wil work fine, as long as it isnt too long.

yeah get a 360 and replace it like 15+ times a year until your warranty runs out, and settle for an inferior system i'm sure youll thank yourself when you dont have any money because you had to buy all the addons just to make it half of what ps3 is, and dont forget your yearly $50 for xbox live, which is a joke btw since you are paying for the max 8players tohost the game themselves

had a 360, also got a ps3, sold the 360, and spent the money opening up an anti 360 campain =)

gamestop tends to overprice things you should have gone newegg. oh well im going to buy it at best buy so i shouldn't be saying s*** lol.

no matter what type of of cable you get the picture will be the same... It is a digital signal...

But.. the cheaper cables that have a thinner jacket are susceptible to shorts if they are beaten on and bent.

Cheap HDMI cables work The same way Unless the Cable isnt Long etc or the Thickness of the wire.. Doesnt really matter.. i Got mine for £6 and my Unkle got his For £18.. no difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom