PS 3 to be $299

Status
Not open for further replies.
true very true,
i dont no about the alien sex toy but......yeah
i seemed to like the original dreamcast controller best out of all of them, much to everyone's disbelief
-Paul

NewCents05 said:
its made for the people who get pissed and throw their controller itll come right back and hit u like a boomarang

rotflol

and yeah thos controllers suck ....

i like the xbox360 so far

PanzerKammander said:
Its an alien sex toy.

hahahah yeah it looks like one.

Isnt ps3 suppose to be able to hold up to 7 or something controllers via bluetooth. that at least is a good idea, no need for some stupid 4 person adapter or something. be pretty cool for parties and such

How the hell will you play a game with 7 controllers on 1 screen? Unless of course they all share the same screen like Pacman lol.

but so far the 360 has the best controller of them all. The Revolution's controller just gives me another reason to hate them.

yes the ps3 will be a lot but xbox 360 is more,
the controllers are a little retarted but we lived though gamecube and survived
at least i did
but i think it will be worth it
i would really want to play burnout 4 on it DUDE!
and exited

Um, I dont see that in there. Plus, it is far from being released and there is no set price yet. As far as the price, XBox 360 is NOT more expensive and the price of the PS3 has a real possibility of increasing due to emulation problems (they are having some problems with backwards compatability and are having to use the emulation approach). If you doubt the backwards compatability just google for "PS3 backwards compatability problems", and there is a HUGE listing. I'm sure it will come out playing older titles, but there is going to be extra overhead added with that and they are more than likely going to need some seriously complex emulation algorhythims. This will add to the price and probably delay release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom