Any one pick up Killzone 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
I did. Pretty cool game. Not sure if the game actually is living up to the hype it got though.

Does any one feel like your field of view is narrow? Like the camera is almost zoomed in more then a typical FPS?

I do enjoy the MP so far. It will be even better when I unlock the classes.

I heard its a pretty bad game from my friend. Great graphics, no storyline.
PS: Its only for the PS3.

I like the game. Not sure about the story line as I have really only played MP so far. Storylines never really bothered me, well probably because I never paid any attention to them.

The MP reminds me a lot of Team Fortress 2. You unlock classes as you rank up. The classes are Medic, Engineer (you build and repair turrets), Sniper class, cloaking and the ability to make yourself look like someone on the other team. That's all I remember off the top of my head.

IGN rated it pretty well and they're one of the toughest raters out there. I'll probably pick it up in a week or so.

On day three of owning this game the classes really came out of the wood work. Not sure how much I care for this game now on MP. It's fun, don't get me wrong but it's complete chaos out there. Seriously spawning and getting any where takes a higher class then what I have. What I mean is you need to cloak just to get out of spawn half the time because there is already someone disguised as someone on your team waiting there to kill you.

I have it. I agree with Zedman's friend. The multiplayer online is very fun, though! I've unlocked the medic so far. Next i believe is engineer and then scout? I'm not sure on the progression, though.

I got this game too and I saw youtube videos of people getting it to work on a mouse and keyboard ( same for UT3 for the PS3 ). I was wondering exactly what it would take for this to work, I heard theres special hardware just for this.

Also, no doubt in my mind, this is the best looking console FPS game ever made. People even compared it to Crysis, although i won't go that far ( not to mention its a very urban environment ) the lighting effects/gun models/animations are superb.

There wasn't any special hardware for me to get it to work. I just plugged in a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom