Pokemon X & Y

lol Examiner. Dude, get your news from a reputable source.

"According to Destructoid a bundle has leaked and will cost $200. I may just have to jump on this if it turns out to be true. Pokemon games are like the biggest AAA releasea for Gameboy/DS, so a bundle would make sense."

Son, I am disappoint...

Troll Harder

:YouMad:

"According to Destructoid a bundle has leaked and will cost $200. I may just have to jump on this if it turns out to be true. Pokemon games are like the biggest AAA releasea for Gameboy/DS, so a bundle would make sense."

Son, I am disappoint...

Troll Harder

:YouMad:

BUT YOU LINK TO EXAMINER

I don't even know the starters for Pokemon X & Y. I forgot already. Need to brush up.

I don't even know the starters for Pokemon X & Y. I forgot already. Need to brush up.

I know what they look like but I have no idea beyond that. You have your standard fire/water/grass choice. The fire one looks like a fox, the water one looks like a frog wearing a shaving cream beard, and the grass one looks like a monkey wearing a grass hat.

I know what they look like but I have no idea beyond that. You have your standard fire/water/grass choice. The fire one looks like a fox, the water one looks like a frog wearing a shaving cream beard, and the grass one looks like a monkey wearing a grass hat.

Ah yea, I remember that video now. Not sure which I will choose.

If you get this do you want to do the nuzlocke challenge with me? I've never done it before.

Ah yea, I remember that video now. Not sure which I will choose.

If you get this do you want to do the nuzlocke challenge with me? I've never done it before.

Hell yeah man I'm down for it. Which version were you thinking of grabbing? X sounds a lot cooler, but the legendary pokemon on the box art of Y looks way more awesome so I might go Y. I'm undecided though, and it's probably a moot point in a Nuzlocke anyway.

Hell yeah man I'm down for it. Which version were you thinking of grabbing? X sounds a lot cooler, but the legendary pokemon on the box art of Y looks way more awesome so I might go Y. I'm undecided though, and it's probably a moot point in a Nuzlocke anyway.

Well, I already have X preordered. But I don't think it'll matter if you go X or Y.

Back
Top Bottom