easy way to play g/c backups comming soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel City Mods

Baseband Member
MAX Drive Pro is the ultimate solution for the 'homebrew' GameCube programmer. At last you can transfer data between your GameCube and PC quickly and easily! The system consists of 3 components: the MAX Drive Pro cartridge, USB cable, and the Loader Disc. MAX Drive Pro will be available this month, and it is expected to retail at $39.99 in the USA and £29.99 in the UK.

The MAX Drive Pro cartridge is a 8MB (64 Megabit) memory card for GameCube with a built-in high speed USB port. Using the supplied USB cable, files can be easily transferred between the card and any USB-enabled PC simply by dragging and dropping the PC files onto the MAX Drive Pro cartridge. The Loader Disc boots on any GameCube from any region, and loads files from the MAX Drive Pro cartridge. Files are displayed in a simple file structure, and any executable files are pre-loaded and run. More to come soon...

source max drive pro

maxdriveprocude_large.jpg

lol "mince" my words , what are you with the fbi or the riaa . rlmao , pirated is when a ship full of guys takes over your ship .

Pirate means to copy or reproduce someone else's work without their permission.

Looks like I'm going to have to take you down town.

Book him, Danno.

I don;t like it when people use the term "backups" and try to justify it by giving the contrived excuse of "but we're entitled to make back ups of CD incase they get damaged blah blah blah". Not that I'm saying you've said that, ofcourse. I wish they'd be frank about it and admit their pirating.

I'm a pirate and I'm proud

by proud I mean apathetic.

i prefer the origonal definition ,

One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
or
A ship used for this purpose.

anything else would be mincing words .

You're plundering the nation of Nintendia.

You have a joystick for a leg.

You have monocular headset monitor.

You have a pigeoto pokemon thing on your shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom