Crysis for the Wii..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is simple, this is a computer forum, not a console forum.

Your going to have far more haters than lovers for consoles on these forums.

this is a tech forum with computer and console....forums, lol

aside from all that, nobody should have any hate for any console...why? it's an inanimate object. You should hate things like apple and mac, for being such a-holes. :D

I have the GC. Wii is fine, PS3 is fine, xbox 360 is fine...back on topic

this is wholey doable, Crysis for Wii...who here remembers Quake for N64. Dialed down to the barrel but still done. :p

everybody relax and down a gallon of Mellowness (not mellow yellow but Tofu's version of chill pill)
;)

so...edit:
if Crysis for Wii comes out, it would be limited to 640*480 or 850*480...I think it's very doable given that resolution :D

i just picked up a wii last week and so far i like it, i don't have any fps for it but i will soon, crysis would be cool but would prob look really bad, i also rented mario galaxy to see why everyone else liked it so mush, what a waste of time and money. mario galaxy is like for 6 year old girls, u hop around collecting star's, one of the first things u do is chase bunnies, right then i was picturing have the wii gun remote and shooting the **** bunnies that seemed to alude capture.lol, one racing game i have is cool, i don't usually like racing games but since u stear it and the graphics are great it's pretty good.

i just picked up a wii last week and so far i like it, i don't have any fps for it but i will soon, crysis would be cool but would prob look really bad, i also rented mario galaxy to see why everyone else liked it so mush, what a waste of time and money. mario galaxy is like for 6 year old girls, u hop around collecting star's, one of the first things u do is chase bunnies, right then i was picturing have the wii gun remote and shooting the **** bunnies that seemed to alude capture.lol, one racing game i have is cool, i don't usually like racing games but since u stear it and the graphics are great it's pretty good.

Yeah The wii isnt that bad on Racing games either.. i Particually liked it.. i sold my Wii wish i never did lol but i play on my Friends alot now as new Games are starting to come out

I'd play it.

I care much more about gameplay than graphics and I think the wii controller is FAR superior in FPSs than the 360 or PS3. Why would using a joystick be better than pointing...like you would a gun?

The FIRST thing I said when I heard about the wiimote was "Wow, that's going to be awesome for shooters." and it is. Red Steel was amazing in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom