XBOX360 or XBOX180? (180 made by me lol)

Which is better?

• FEAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quake 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuaibao

In Runtime
Do you want XBOX360 or XBOX 180 (the cheaper xbox360)???

*rants and raves and rants*

I can't believe M$did this

Sorry. Lemme eggsplain...

Once upon a time, Bill Gates (or microsoft as a whole) decided to roll out two models of the next-gen XBOX, the XBOX360.

One would be the full package, the hard drive and wireless controllers standard.

Frightening enough, the other package is EVIL and does NOT ship with a hard drive ZOR ahem I meant OR the wireless controller, instead shipping with a wired controller.

$299 is the second package
$399 is the first

So show your fury, vote RED!

honestly the full 360 because without the HD you cant play most xbox games because they cache trough the hard drive.So the cheaper version you would lose a good feature playing your old games.

w00t.
180 will go back to the TOTALLY PRIMITIVE memory cards. this is DOWNGRADING from the old version, guys!

Sorry. Lemme eggsplain...

Once upon a time, Bill Gates (or microsoft as a whole) decided to roll out two models of the next-gen XBOX, the XBOX360.

One would be the full package, the hard drive and wireless controllers standard.

Frightening enough, the other package is EVIL and does NOT ship with a hard drive ZOR ahem I meant OR the wireless controller, instead shipping with a wired controller.

$299 is the second package
$399 is the first

So show your fury, vote RED!

few notes to point out here. They are NOT going back to just memory cards, you can ADD the HDD in the future and it will contain the emulation software needed. Also, this is NOT just microsoft doing these things. This has been standard practice for a long time. Sony and Nintendo do the same things. You can also use memory cards, on BOTH versions.

^^^^ damn straight you lose the biggest feature and you get wired controlerss 4 $100 less that is not a bargian.the HD alone is like 80 it is a laptop drive right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom