Xbox one vs Xbox one S vs Xbox 2

Filerist

Solid State Member
Hello. I'd like to hear your guy's opinions on which console to buy. I'd like to have an xbox ,but I'm pritty tight with money ( bought a new house on loan) so I can't really kill myself financially. Still I can round up some cash for a console. I was wondering which console would be the best. Should I wait for the Xbox 2 and get it or just go for the Xbox one or one S now. And if I went with the Xbox one or one S where should I buy it? I will post a links of sites where I found xbox's the cheapest but your guy's suggestions are appreciated (they are in my language so you might need to use the google website translator) . I'd build a PC but I don't think I can get a powerfull one for just 300-500 eur.

Xbox one:
INTERNETINĖ PARDUOTUVĖ | MICROSOFT XBOX ONE 500 GB + ŽAIDIMAS FORZA HORIZON 2 KAINA IR INFORMACIJA | pigu.lt

Xbox one S;
INTERNETINĖ PARDUOTUVĖ | MICROSOFT XBOX ONE S 2TB (2016 METŲ MODELIS!) KAINA IR INFORMACIJA | pigu.lt

P.s If you think that it is better to build a PC. I'd like to hear you suggestions on how and what.

Thank you for your help. <3

It's always better to build a PC unless you just really want to play a few exclusives. If you don't already have an XBox One now, no point getting one or the S either. Just wait for Scorpio.

Could you then direct me into the right direction for building a PC with bugdet of 300-500 eur (The cheaper would be better ,because I'm pritty tight on money). I don't really know much about building a PC.

Could you then direct me into the right direction for building a PC with bugdet of 300-500 eur (The cheaper would be better ,because I'm pritty tight on money). I don't really know much about building a PC.
Sure, but it wouldn't game. Since you'd be waiting on the newer Xbox anyways, just save those pennies.

How much would it take to build a normal gaming PC that wouldn't be super expensive and not super bad?
Depends on what games you want to play really. Also hard for me to quote for across the pond builds because I'm not familiar with each country's markup. Like I know one country over there has Nvidia cards cheaper than AMD. I'd wager to guess maybe 700.

In my country you can't really get independant parts. If I wanted to build something I'd need to ship it from ebay or amazon. Or any other similar site where they could ship to and Eastern-European contry.

Last edited:
If $$ is tight, I say avoid PC.

If you can be patient for another year--get the Scorpio (Xbox 2).

Otherwise, get the Xbox you can afford with the most storage you can get.

Personally, I like the One S much better than the One for form factor.

If $$ is tight, I say avoid PC.

If you can be patient for another year--get the Scorpio (Xbox 2)

Otherwise, get the Xbox you can afford with the most storage you can get.

Personally, I like the One S much better than the One for form factor.
My sentiments to this were if he was to wait for the new Xbox he could have enough money saved in that amount of time as well.

Back
Top Bottom