Xbox One

They don't doctor them (though they will be touched up in Photoshop), but they are taken with very good cameras, and by people with excellent photography skills, always in great light. They're not what you'd call representative of what it usually looks like.

This

They don't doctor them (though they will be touched up in Photoshop), but they are taken with very good cameras, and by people with excellent photography skills, always in great light. They're not what you'd call representative of what it usually looks like.

Weird, cause all of the gadgets I end up getting look just like the ones I see on these sites that review them. Hm.

Maybe my eyes are as good as their cameras and photography skills.

I agree that MS and people selling the product doctor it up and do stuff.

But not when there's 200+ photos of it in every angle and every which way possible from a journalistic site.

I only took the pic and posted it like it was a "look what I found in the wild before release" kind of thing. Wasn't exactly being serious about it.

lol I know. My initial reply to you was meant to be just a little joke.

I knew that too lol. My reply to yours was sarcastic. I didn't think we would all have a convo over it :p

Partially my fault. I made a lot of these guys from Game Hunters into monsters. Lastplace was a respectable forum contributor once upon a time until he met Waffle Slayer. Now all he does is flamebait and makes snarky comments. :(

I'll just leave this here

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom