Xbox 360 Disc Replacement Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Xbox 360 Disc Replacement Program

Microsoft says that if, for any reason, you have a damaged Microsoft Xbox 360 game disc, the company will replace it for $20. This only applies to games published by Microsoft but it is still a lot better than having to repurchase your damaged game.

This program only applies to games where Microsoft is the publisher, and is subject to availability. To check and see if your game is available for replacement, please review which Microsoft products currently fall under this program here.

Screw that, NFS: carbon gets disk read errors on mine all the time and it always has from day one straight out of the box, there's no damage on the disk whatsoever. No way I'd pay $20 for a replacement for something that was screwed out of the box

they will also replace it for free if it isnt ur falt once my halo cd for my xbox started falling apart from the midle were the cd is held and tehy sent me a new copy but before that they sent me a copy for pc by accident with a new cd key which i found odd and they let me keep it aswell i didnt have a computer at the time but it helps now and i got it for my xbox again aswell all for free which all shows m$ has preaty good customer service

Hmm, interesting, though for $20, if game is old enough, you can get another copy pretty easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom