Will You Buy an Xbox Without a Kinect?

No way, PS4 for the win. Nintendo seriously needs to step up their game if they even want the Wii U to be considered a modern game console.
Z4CvNT1.jpg

I want to know what happens to the games being built around Kinect. MS said they started talking about removing Kinect recently. I wonder how Dark Dreams Dont Die is going to handle the news.

No way, PS4 for the win. Nintendo seriously needs to step up their game if they even want the Wii U to be considered a modern game console.
Z4CvNT1.jpg
Hardware isn't everything. The WiiU has enough hardware to handle the games tailored for Nintendo's systems. Doesn't take much to make cartoon looking games 1080p.

I am sure I will eventually get an Xbox 1 but it will be a year or 2 once it has a decent library of exclusives I will bite. They must also be exclusives I really want to play like a new Halo or Gears or some new game that looks really good. I will prob get it once there is a new model and a price drop. Also i have seen things saying now that kinect isnt mandatory games and graphics should improve. Why is that? not every game used kinect anyway

so will this be put out as an update that way current owners can just unplug it or will it only be with new consoles

Not now. Maybe in a few years. But not anytime soon. Don't have enough time for games as it is, and I have a PS4 that is getting lonely as it is.

Back
Top Bottom