Red Dead Redemption Final thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Well as hours have gone into this game and I haven't beat it yet I am pleased. Story is immersible enough. One problem is the riding to a cut scene thing. Put way to much emphasis on riding horses to places. I have enjoyed this game so far and feel I will be able to for quite some time. Exploring and figuring things out. GTA in the 'OL west.

No thoughts on multi since I have only been there for a few minutes to check things out.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are, I need to get it; half of my friends keep ranting on about how fun and awesome it is :p

One of my friends told me about some random guy asking for water or something, so he just shot him in the face LULZ.

I give it an all around A-.

Reasoning is to long for me to go into but yea. Good game. If you cant buy it then it should be rented.

Responding to the donkey lady, I have seen several glitches in the game. The ones I see the most are random people floating in the air on a path and people riding air and being super fast..

This game is excellent, but am stuck in the game though trying to find the bandito gang to kill them to unlock bandito suit in mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom