How to cancel Xbox live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot7800GT

Daemon Poster
Hey, does anyone here know how to cancel an Xbox live subscription? I can't find anything on the Xbox dashboard or the website. I really need to cancel it 'cause I'm gonna sell my Xbox. So... does anyone know how? Thanks.

Just stop paying. They will contact you and just tell them you don't want it anymore.

From the dashboard you would goto Account Management from there you should goto Subscription and it should be in there. If you bought a year I believe you will have to wait for it to expire before canceling. I hope this helps you.

Nope, there was nothing under subscription in the dashboard for cancelling it. And after my subscription is up, it says it will automatically renew and bill me UNLESS I cancel. Gay.

You should have gotten an email also on canceling the account. I had a 2 month free thing that I did for my nephew and I got and e-mail and basicly the same thing you are getting.

I canceled that account just like I told you to do in the last post.

Xbox tech support emailed and told me to call tech support. I have a feeling this is going to be a huge headache.

I cancelled mine. All you do is call 1-800-4myxbox and tell them you want to cancel. That's it. You're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom