Halo: Master Chief Collection

Now I want an Xbox One... Only reason I would want this? Can't really play the older games soon, and this is the only "future proof" way I would be able to go back and play Halo: CE, can't play it anymore because my 360 wants an update and the update keeps failing to download for me.

Last edited:
Should play it on PC. The 1.10 patch Bungie just released gets rid of the Gamespy **** and brings modern resolution and OS support as well as other small fixes and such.

So I was pretty dead set on waiting until the One refresh next year before playing this game but after watching their 1 hour documentary (that made me cry like a baby) I'm going to get this console ASAP. I'm also getting a CronusMAX because **** controllers.

I'm wanting this game pretty bad. Hopefully it doesn't let us true Halo 2 fans down. Lol i thought halo 4 was going to be an awesome game. I was wrong :(

I really doubt it will. It's supposed to have the same gameplay, MP, and mechanics as the original. They didn't want to ruin the original feel.

Back
Top Bottom