Halo 2 vs 3 vs 4 vs 5 ? Whats YOUR Favorite

Which Halo is YOUR Favorite ?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to say, they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

- Halo: CE had an amazing campaign, and the multiplayer was good but no online and the pistol was super overpowered.
- Halo 2 had amazing but limited multiplayer, however I didn't like the campaign as much as CE. I also had a lot of fun with all the glitches in this game.
- Halo 3 introduced Forge and Theater modes to multiplayer which was amazing. I don't think the multiplayer gunfights were has good as Halo 2 though. The campaign was very well done, and the 4 player co-op was a lot of fun.
- Halo: Reach had a really good campaign as well, probably better than 3. My favorite part about reach was how expansive the forge was compared to three, however I really didn't like the gunfights due to bloom. Reach's firefight mode was alright, but it was way better in ODST.
- The only thing I liked about Halo 4 was the improvements to the forge. I didn't really care for the campaign and the class-based multiplayer made the game feel like CoD with a higher TTK.
- I can't speak on Halo 5 because I haven't played it.

I would say Halo 3 is my favorite. As much as I enjoyed super-bouncing in Halo 2 and exploring outside of maps, it was Halo 3's forge mode and campaign that I enjoyed the most. Also infection as an official game type was loads of fun as well.

Halo 2 had the most pure MP IMO and the dual wielding system made things very interesting in CQC. If utilized properly it made fighting way more balanced if you didn't know the maps by heart and drop locations.

I've only played 2 of the halo games, I've played halo reach and halo 4 so my experience isn't quite there but my favorite of the two that I played was definitely halo reach the campaign was really good and the multiplayer was ok but the campaign was awesome in my opinion and halo 4 just didn't even compare to halo 4

This is all my opioin

Back
Top Bottom