gta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
Since the ps3 has bluray and will have more space than the 360 dual layer dvds, someone told me that the version for the 360 wont be a full version of gta 4. Is this true? I am thinking of buying a 360 sometime this year and gta are my favs.

they'll probably just downgrade texture quality and whatnot through a port to shrink the size down.. i don't see why they'd not give a full game.. thats just dumb

i actually doubt this, it is very unlikely that they will fill a whole blue ray disk, and even if there will probably just be multiple disks for 360. the 360 has all ready been confirmed to have more content then the ps3 version.

this is completely reverse information. microsoft made a deal that only the 360 would get a complete version of the game. this was announced at E3 last year. i dont know if this has changed but people seem to always forget about this announcement.

Poor sony, GTA4 is probably one of the few games that could get me to buy a console. I'll have to wait and see if its any good though.

I'm looking forward to this game a lot. I never really got a chance to get into the others that much, but for the 360.....I'll be all over this one.

there is a new thing on IGN about it. one sec and I will post it

new thread up about it

I think I might get a 360 late spring or summer this year because of gta 4 and APB, and many other great games. I used to love sony and their consoles. I like the ps3, but the game selection for the 360 is great, so that is what is taking me over to Microsoft, even if their consoles are having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom