Eternal Sonata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
Is it just me or does this game look awesome!
Does anyone know when it is coming out in Australia? I think it is some time in November or something for USA. Either that or september, I can't remember.

If you haven't looked / heard of it, it is a japanese rpg, looks amazing, check it out!

Sydz

i love rpg's and it looks like xbox is finaly getting a descent one, alltho the best rpg games ive ever played were on game cube and ps1, like crono triger/cross and a few more i cant seem to remember the name off, but game cube has tales of synphonia baten chronos and skie of arcadia. from what ive seen it looks lie ka blend between skies of arcadia and tales of sinphonia. so im psyched

if its not to much trouble would anyone care to explain more about this game. i've checked a few sites but they seem to give little detail about it.

its aparently about a war going on between an empire and some rebels i think, and im not sure if this is correct but they use instruments as wepons. but it looks realy sweet.

Yeah, I haven't read too much about it, but it looks amazing from what I can see, lol.

I think it is Chopian's (however you spell his name, he is a famous composer) deathbed, and he goes into a dream, and this is his dream. The world is in trouble by evil of some sort, and music is the answer, haha. Sounds really really really unbelievebly lame, even to me when I say it like that, but it looks awesome. So yeah, instruments are the way to go imo =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom