Please Please PLEASE help me

SubliminalX7

In Runtime
I know I was a bit desperate sounding, but I AM lol.

So basically I am at work and I'm IT support/Admin. When I access the company website on our network the blogs portion of the website will not show up at all. But as soon as I connect to an outside network and go to the site I can see everything. What could be preventing viewing this activity within my company's network?

Many thanks in advanced

Are all systems affected? Have you added the company site to IE's Trusted domains in Internet Properties? Contacted your networking and/or web development department to see if something has changed?

Are all systems affected? Have you added the company site to IE's Trusted domains in Internet Properties? Contacted your networking and/or web development department to see if something has changed?

Nothing has changed on web dev. Nothing has changed in networking. How do I add those trusted domains? or how do I know which one is from the company site?

Is the company site hosted in-house or are you using a godaddy equivalent?

It is webstop, but I wouldn't think it had anything to do with them since on an outside network we can see everything but only at the company network we are not seeing the blog plugin. Do you think that could be a firewall or port issue?

Nothing has changed on web dev. Nothing has changed in networking. How do I add those trusted domains? or how do I know which one is from the company site?

Internet Options -> Security tab -> select your Trusted Sites section and click Sites -> add the sites to your zone.

Internet Options -> Security tab -> select your Trusted Sites section and click Sites -> add the sites to your zone.

I did that, but unfortunately it did not work. Its actually not twitter feed, its rss feed from wordpress blog.

Look at attachments of pics:

I am using TOR browser and can see it fine, but when I'm not on a proxy I cannot see it. Do you suppose there is a firewall issue? or port setting disabled in our network? Nothing has changed in our network as far as I know, and we were able to see it previously.

Attachments

• NOT SEEING.jpg
    NOT SEEING.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • pic of it showing in TOR.jpg
    pic of it showing in TOR.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
I'd check firewall rules first to see if it's getting filtered for some reason.

lol you know what's stupid? We use an outside source which monitors our traffic called Trustwave and I have no access to those rules and they are not answering their phone lol

But yes I will definitely check in to that. Also I will post as soon as I know if that's the issue.

So Thank you very much for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom