Just got a Mother F****** Virus their. Livid.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Fair enuf I was curious and was looking at the latest up loads of a certain P*** sight. All of a sudden I had my Browser hi jacked and asking for Payment to release the browser with in 48 hours rite people \ mods...

Completely took over the whole system \ browser and eventually hit the Reset Button.

Scum bags.

Apparently I was looking at indecent images but at the same time rite if I wanted to be free of persecution I had to pay to get out of it. YEAH RIGHT. I was looking at P*** but a perfectly legit sight as its popular hear in the UK. F****** Scum bags go and rob someone else.

I'm doing full scans now and root kit scans ECT: best part is some people will believe that Carnage and s*** and cough up the credit debit details. Its a good job am aware.

Carnage do you know what is the best anti Malware software at the minute something I can download for free and stick with or will it change as it all ways does.

Well Carnage I have just removed 90% of the software I had installed on the System. Removed it. Updated by installing the latest Ver. Installed the Add ons you recommended. Removed avg. Installed Avira. Done one last check with AVG. Full Cleans with Ccleaner. Rebooted it twice. I've removed true crypt. Going to download Vera Crypt.

@ David.. Theirs that many David its unbelievable. Technology IMO never sits still. Its just about having the tools to help your self if you can.

If you wanted to Max out on security you could get a VPN, with something like IPCop running on an old system. Its been that long since I had done anything on my systems I just don't bother much with software. I'm lazy. But I've just spent two hours their blitzing my system.

Edit: If you wanted to you could run also the likes of Ccleaner drive wiper as well.

Last edited:
Carnage can you tell me that you know ad block, No Script and Flash Block on the PC. Its sounds like its pretty much giving maxing protection against online attacks. Is that Correct.

I installed Vera Crypt and somehow when I've rebooted the PC its been installed in a foreign language. I can't make heads or tails of it. It looks Arabic of some sort.

I also installed the same application on my Duel Core and have internet access such as being able to access you tube ECT: But not on the PC I use most. Any one help please.

Back
Top Bottom