help.. removing admin rights in all moves..

CLoudZELL91

Baseband Member
hi all need help in removing the admin rights ,,i cant access the CMD via admin rights (or making it an admin) , cant access local security policies, cant access UAC/user acount contorl... is there any other way???

thanks

I'm confused at your phrasing...you want to remove admin rights (from what? your user account?), but you say you don't have admin rights?

spam the F7 key during startup and select safe mode. Go into the Administrator account, from there you can open control panel and make yourself admin... (click user account)

spam the F7 key during startup and select safe mode. Go into the Administrator account, from there you can open control panel and make yourself admin... (click user account)

The key is F8. And it doesn't work on Win8 or Win10.

I'm confused at your phrasing...you want to remove admin rights (from what? your user account?), but you say you don't have admin rights?

oops..sorry carnage not really good using english lol..
i have a computer unit that has no admin rights..(its a computer in school), i want to install a software but cant do it bcoz of the admin rights... so i search for a solution in the internet but i cant do those solution because admin right prevent me from opening the CMD that has admin right, prevent me on opening the local security policies, and the UAC/user acount contorl in the control panel..

whoops thought it was F7.

On Windows 8, 8.1, 10. on the lock screen, hold in Shift and click Restart. , in the "choose an option" screen, click troubleshooting, then advanced options, startup settings, click restart. then once it restarts, tap the 4 key for safe mode...

School? You have no admin rights because the school IT set it up that way. If you want to get access to those functions, your safest course of action is to take to the IT person. I doubt seriously if you will get past the first no.

If this is a school owned computer, then the admin restrictions are there for a reason. I'm assuming you're a student.

Sorry, but we can't help you bypass security measures put in place your your IT administrators. Talk to your school's IT department and ask them to install the software for you if it's actually relevant to your schooling.

edit: damn you Seti, ninja'd lol.

U can install a portable version of the program.

Luckily for me, for some time in my school everyone had admin rights, this meant we could install anything. So, what I did was install virtualbox and when they removed admin rights to improve security, i still could install programs in a virtual machine. (sadly, you can't install a portable hypervisor without admin rights :()

Back
Top Bottom