Has someone just broken in too my PC?

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I was just in the Kitchen 5 Minutes ago. Making a Cigarette. I'm their with the Computer monitor switch off and a Web Page Loaded but minimized. All the Computers are processing SETI and my Windows terminal was sitting Idle. The DVD RW Drawer opened and closed twice very quickly. then after doing a reboot I'm asked to download a new version of Adobe Flash.

I'm seriously freaking out and have looked at the Log Files but can't find anything specific and I'm not sure were I'm looking.

Chances are it's a minor bit of malware. Do all the usual scans etc. before jumping to conclusions :p

Stop running program's and check netstat -b (this will check what program's are making connections). But I doubt your hacked though.. You seem to be a safe user.

But it may just be aliens trying to communicate with you :cool:

Stop running program's and check netstat -b (this will check what program's are making connections). But I doubt your hacked though.. You seem to be a safe user.

But it may just be aliens trying to communicate with you :cool:

Um, I like it. On a serious note forget about something like Aliens but you know how people say they have seen Ghosts and that sort of thing before. If I saw a Ghost I would F****** S*** my trousers and run like the wind. I live alone and when I moved in I rang the council and asked if anyone had ever died in this flat and they said no.

But just saying and using this as an example rite if I ever did, I would take off like you have never seen before. f* that for a laugh.

:lol: :lol:

Chances are it's a minor bit of malware. Do all the usual scans etc. before jumping to conclusions :p

I'll do some scans later when I'm settled on the Systems and after I'm ready to go to bed. Just leave it because it takes forever. Chances are you'll be tucked up in bed now Yami, awww. :sleep: ...

Um, I like it. On a serious note forget about something like Aliens but you know how people say they have seen Ghosts and that sort of thing before. If I saw a Ghost I would F****** S*** my trousers and run like the wind. I live alone and when I moved in I rang the council and asked if anyone had ever died in this flat and they said no.

But just saying and using this as an example rite if I ever did, I would take off like you have never seen before. f* that for a laugh.

:lol: :lol:

Lol.

Make sure you have all programs closed when you run the CMD, if there is a malware phoning home, it will show up there (unless it set to phone home at certain times/ dates). You can run it every now and again if your paranoid :cool:

Back
Top Bottom