Deleted Certificates - now Facebook has no styles -- how do I replace certificates?

Gni Teid

Beta member
My daughter deleted with certificate manager many certificates. They were not in the trash and could not recover with recuva. When we try to get into Facebook now there are no styles applied and if you look at the code (I happened upon this -- I am not a programmer and don't know much about any of this) found this message: "Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/y6/r/EjwIiq5rGEo.js. This can be fixed by moving the resource to the same domain or enabling CORS." See also the red band with the error message saying that the style could not be loaded. She said she recalled seeing one of the certificates had this same name as this red message is indicating -- she deleted because it appeared to be a foreign language and we have a PUP optimizer pro which is causing all kinds of problems...Does anyone know how to get back the certificates that were deleted and also how to correct this as is being suggested here -- I don't know what this means?

Back
Top Bottom