AGV 2014 wont uninstall

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
AVG 2014 wont uninstall from my system, I'm showing up as having two anti virus programs running. Mind you I'm running XP so if thats a problem just say, I dont know how too get rig of it as under the control pannel in security settings is showing up as being active I have microsoft security essentials running and its showing as registering two programs on the system.

Thank Carnage, I ran the utility and it it must of done something. I had uninstalled AVG, it had dispersed from the uninstall menu and thus was reporting under Security Center that it was still installed. I ran the utility and have checked and their is no trace of it. So it must of done something.

Thank Carnage, I ran the utility and it it must of done something. I had uninstalled AVG, it had dispersed from the uninstall menu and thus was reporting under Security Center that it was still installed. I ran the utility and have checked and their is no trace of it. So it must of done something.

Follow this guide here, once done download ccleaner and use the registry fixer once.
How to Uninstall AVG Internet Security 2014: 11 Steps
CCleaner should remove any remaining traces of AVG.

Don't know which AV you'll use next, but if I were you, use mssentials/windows defender on W7/W8.
https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

No problem, glad you got it fixed.
Follow this guide here, once done download ccleaner and use the registry fixer once.
How to Uninstall AVG Internet Security 2014: 11 Steps
CCleaner should remove any remaining traces of AVG.

Don't know which AV you'll use next, but if I were you, use mssentials/windows defender on W7/W8.
https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
Spud already got it fixed with the utility I posted. Also, MSE has actually been on the decline since last year and I no longer recommend it. BitDefender Free, Avira, or Avast are better free options now.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Back
Top Bottom