WOW Patch 10 - There goes the WOW Server Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Just reading in the current Patch 10 notes.
Quest Experience to Gold Conversion at LVL 60
Prviously, quest experience was wasted if one completed a quest at level 60. In this patch, any quest done at maximum lvel will have their experience reward converted to a healthy amount of gold, thus adding additional incentive to completed those quests in your long once you hit 60

Therefor dumping more gold into the server realm and pushing up the economy.
:rolleyes:

It's bad enough with the farmers that are pushing the realm prices up. Now to have this happen too.

Besides, if you are an experienced player and you have time on your hands, it only takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get to level 60.

I don't think it will be too bad.. I doubt that it is going to be an extreme amount of gold... maybe 4 or 5...

I have been playing my current character for about 3 months now, and I am only at level 37 (at the cusp of 38).... Some people have WAAAAAY too much time to get to level 60 that fast. LOL.

I LOVE what they did with the flight paths. It allows time to get up and get a snack without havning to stop and fly the next segment.

Still haven't seen any weather yet, but I can't wait. I think it would be really cool if the weather drastically effects visibility, movement, and the locations & types of enemies found...

Harper said:
Just reading in the current Patch 10 notes.

Therefor dumping more gold into the server realm and pushing up the economy.
:rolleyes:

It's bad enough with the farmers that are pushing the realm prices up. Now to have this happen too.

Besides, if you are an experienced player and you have time on your hands, it only takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get to level 60.

In my Opinion thats fair for Lvl 60 cuz, remember that they don't got any **** after completing the quest and honestly that sucks, cuz the only thing that they can get in quest are items but if you are in a team you are screw an left with a lil luck to get the item by roll.

i seriously doubt it would push up the economy to a substantial degree. considering some of the stuff 60's can farm is worth like 20+ gold. a friend told me that he get like 5 gold from a quest now and even at 60 some quest can still take a while to do. The patch made my preist uber though. im liking the 15sec weakened soul on powerword sheild, im like UNBEATABLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom