Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carniva

In Runtime
Hi

Just wondering if you could spare a couple of minutes to answer a few questions, more people the better!

1.What video game do you consider to be the most controversial ever and why?

2.Do you think that violent video games help us to keep out of trouble?

3.What age group do you consider to be infleunce the most by video games?

4.It is said that violent video games make us violent.. do you think that non-violent video games make us cute and fluffy?

These questions will be used as part of my dissertation, and i would be very grateful if you could take a little time to answer them.

Thanks alot

Carniva said:
Hi

Just wondering if you could spare a couple of minutes to answer a few questions, more people the better!

3.What age group do you consider to be infleunce the most by video games?

4.It is said that violent video games make us violent.. do you think that non-violent video games make us cute and fluffy?

These questions will be used as part of my dissertation, and i would be very grateful if you could take a little time to answer them.

Thanks alot

1. Dunno really, but probably JFK Reloaded? The name itself says why:rolleyes:

2. Possibly for some people. Its different for everyone really.

3. Probably the 8-12 year age group.

4. Again it depends on the person, its different for everyone based on their personality:confused:

1. I think the Grand Theft Auto series is the most controversial. I remember when it first came out, so many people were complaining about it. It was an extremely violent game for its time.

2. I think it depends on the person. If you're mature enough to know the difference between a game and real life, you'll be kept out of trouble.

3. Probably the 6 - 11 age group. I know my friend's brother (Who's 8) will repeat ANYTHING he hears on TV or video games. He plays GTA quite often. He has a really extensive vocabulary. ;)

4. I think it depends on the mindset of the person. I know when I finish playing Yoshi's Story (Happy Game), It doesn't make me in a better mood, and when I play Goldeneye, I don't get in a mean mood. I think it depends on how emotionally mature you are.

Oh, and I don't actually play Yoshi's Story. Don't worry. :p

I can't think of one

They help me vent my anger. So yes, but they are not the only thing that helps with that.

3.What age group do you consider to be infleunced the most by video games?

40+ most everyone else is to busy playing them

Unless you are a female calling me either of those things could get you decked or cause me to go play a violent video game.

Definatley San Andreas

and no...they dont influence crap. This has been drilled into our heads by money starving news agencies that would dive on anything to make a couple of $$.

There are alot of other things that carry much greater influence in our lives than a piece of plastic (controller) and an artificial image on a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom