Lost Planet DX10 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
dl'ing the dx9 version now, please post how it runs for you, i'm basically at the minimum req's except for minimum is 512 mb ram and i have 1 gig pc3200 value ram, lol.

I couldn't tell the difference between the quality in images when getting 70fps and 14fps....both stills looked the same despite a med vs high. I hope crysis fairs the same way!!! Maybe DX10 is exponetial... Perfomance is GREAT but it can hit rock bottom if you want to turn up "unnoticable" eyecandy.

well i have a e6600 and 8800gtx and im getting about 89 fps outside and 112 inside on the stress test but for some reason i can olny play the game for about 3 minuts before my computer freezes----- go fig.

I found a sweet spot on the graphics for me. Getting 75fps in the snow and I can't tell the difference in quality when i crank it up. Anyone else think DX10 is blurry? As if it has MSAA embedded that smudges everything?

Downloading the dx9 demo right now, im getting it from gamershell, the download speed is more than twice as fast as the first link that was posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom