Ive been banned ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so **** sad that you got banned there are so many servers out there just go to a different one and start over.

guys this is ghost recon, there are probabrly about 5 servers for it, its an awful game, you shouldnt tk, if someone tks you then deal with it, there arnt any stats on Ghost recon unlike BF2, just get into another game like BF2 or CS

you can set up a proxy and what not but its not going to help
you've been banned dude, your not getting back in

You could set up a proxy, and it would get you back in.

However with the likely locations of any proxy server your ping would be sky high (> 200). You would also need to pay for the proxy server or for the software to use it.

You would be better off switching ISP.

I live in the UK and had the same problem, but this was people banning me because I was better than them. I used AOL at the time which has a range of IP from 81.xx to 87.xx, and some ip's from 214.xx to 221.xx which meant I was never banned.

You could set up a proxy, and it would get you back in.

However with the likely locations of any proxy server your ping would be sky high (> 200). You would also need to pay for the proxy server or for the software to use it.

You would be better off switching ISP.

I live in the UK and had the same problem, but this was people banning me because I was better than them. I used AOL at the time which has a range of IP from 81.xx to 87.xx, and some ip's from 214.xx to 221.xx which meant I was never banned.

Thanks Im willing to buy any software You just list them ive tryed ip platnium trial .. But that only seemed to work with your browser i think...

As a BF2 player, I know people are banned for a reason. Those who come back in by avoiding that ban are usually caught and rebanned, period. Those who aren't are treated like the scum they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom