I'm done with EA. Period.

Not going to say I'm done with EA but there hasn't been anything interesting to me since BF 3. I originally was interested in Battlefront 2 single player campaign until I read reviews. I am kind of interested in NFS 2016...reminds me of NFS Underground but haven't had the incentive to buy it yet.

I'm sure despite it all, EA rakes in tons of profits so it's unlikely anything will ever change. I really wish they would release an NFL football game on PC though....don't care if it's Madden or renamed to something else, just give us a fun NFL game. I remember the Madden 64 on Nintendo 64 had this first person mode which was unique. Id like to see that option come back. I really miss Sega 2k series and Blitz games were always fun of course.

I am still fairly active playing BF4. I skipped Cops & Robbers and BF1, though.

I haven't seen you on at all though. I actually still frequent BF3 and 4.

BF4 was great for me. I had so many hilarious moments in that game I don't even know where to begin. I started out on Console in late 2013 early 2014, and then moved up to PC in mid 2015. Luckily for me, FPSG has kept the aussie BF4 server community alive by hosting dedicated servers. They're practically the only Oceania servers left.

The servers left now are so bad and there are rampant hackers. We don't take it seriously when we play but it's still a good time. Idk about the hardcore servers, those normally seem to be the only high tickrate servers. I'm almost tempted to rent my own damn server with 60hz and all DLC.

Come hit up my clan's server. It is hardcore, mostly TDM with an occasional Domination and Obliteration thrown in. Just search for "Friggin" as we are FOG Friggin Old Guys.

I don't feel like I play the game enough to play on hardcore servers. I know my buddy doesn't either. Most of the time I'm still fumbling with controls and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom