i wana play roller coaster tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
is there anywahere i can download roller coaster tycoon,because i lost my cereal box version. It should be legal cause they give it out for free in cereal boxes all the time i can nly find the demo

It only seems logical that if you lost it, getting another copy free would be legal (torrenting)...I'm not telling you to do this, but it is an option that you can use at your own risk, considering you did honestly own the game at one point in time and never sold, but lost it...I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do in this case...

::-Chase-::

hahah i can just imagine that. the second you press download the FBI burst in with guns blazing. roller coaster tycoon will be the end of you

im in canada so i just gotta worry about the royal canadian mounted police (rcmp) other wise known as the mountys lol they dont ride on horses but there preaty similar to the fbi

Hahaha. Imagine the embarrasment sitting in jail... Inmate asks....I'm in here for double homicide, what'd they get you? *Big frown* "those noobs caught me d/ling Rollercoaster tycoon." Yeah, you're gonna get owned for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom