Gaming mice?! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3kk0

In Runtime
Ok, so what is everyone's favorite gaming mouse to date??
I want to buy one soon and I'm not sure which one, so I want to hear everyone else's opinion!
So, just tell which gaming mouse you're using now and which mouse is your favorite, and why.
:D

Razer Lachesis. Just friggin' awesome. I had intended on buying the Death Adder, but there sat the Lachesis right beside it and... well, yeah.

All the Razer mice are great. They have a different feel that some don't like, but I love. They are "finger" mice, not "wrist" mice. I keep mine cranked up to max sensitivity now that I have gotten used to it. Well, I actually have to dial it down in some games... it moves too fast.

if you want cheap, I have a 2500dpi OCZ Equalizer laser mouse that I highly recommend, you can pay quite a bit of money for the better ones, the Equalizer is a really good price/performance ratio. For $19, it's a great mouse:

OCZ Technology | Products | OCZ Peripherals | OCZ Equalizer Laser Gaming Mouse

in terms of shape, it's a little more traditional, but sleeked just right I find, incredibly comfortable, it's got decent weight to it too, just the right weight to not be too heavy or too light

if you want cheap, I have a 2500dpi OCZ Equalizer laser mouse that I highly recommend, you can pay quite a bit of money for the better ones, the Equalizer is a really good price/performance ratio. For $19, it's a great mouse:

OCZ Technology | Products | OCZ Peripherals | OCZ Equalizer Laser Gaming Mouse

in terms of shape, it's a little more traditional, but sleeked just right I find, incredibly comfortable, it's got decent weight to it too, just the right weight to not be too heavy or too light

nice find :D

my vote is for that in that price range, for $30-40 Logitech g5, anything up to $70- Razer Lacheisis

Depends on how you play, watch yourself when you game. Do you have your whole hand on the mouse when you are moving? Or just use your fingers? If you use your whole hand (like I do) then you want a Logitech mx518 or G5.. If you just use your fingers then you want something like the Razer's.

Depends on how you play, watch yourself when you game. Do you have your whole hand on the mouse when you are moving? Or just use your fingers? If you use your whole hand (like I do) then you want a Logitech mx518 or G5.. If you just use your fingers then you want something like the Razer's.

I use my fingers, with my wrist resting on the desk/mouse pad. So I might check out the Razer's then...

I currently use a Logitech $35 optical mouse but optical just isn't cutting it. It's too "jumpy" or shaky... basically, it's not accurate enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom