The FPS of all FPS's; Call of Duty 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
I am really pumped up that Infinity Ward is now making Call of Duty 4 that will be mainly based for computer again but also on console. Unlike the other Call of Duty series though, Call of Duty 4 is MODERN COMBAT!

Check out Total Call of Duty 4 for more information about the game, and I recommend EVERYONE into First Person Shooters downloads and checks out the trailer. Note that every bit of video in the trailer was actaully taken from INGAME, and not just cut scene movie clips. Also, they have a gameplay video they just released a few days ago over at IGN.

Game looks sick

Confirmed to also be out on PC. It just does not get as much attention in the press as the 360 and PS3 versions.

Because the console guys are like ooooo look at me we can run this graphics intense game we are the best!, they dont talk about pc because it haas been able to run these types of games easily for a long time

I used to be a console gamer for a long time. I still think they have the best variety overall, but I just feel it's getting out of hand with the consoles. They are focusing more on being a media center rather than playing games -- I'd rather stick with a PC if I was going to have a media center.

But yeah, PC gamers generally have better hardware than consoles except for the first year after a release.

Anyone here see the multiplayer screenshots? I'm looking forward to this game very much. I don't really want to hype the game out, but this could end up being one of the best war games ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom