Crysis Released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
i think Crysis has been released early! I've gotten two emails, both saying that Crysis (which i pre-ordered with EA store) has been released on the 9th of November:

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxx

Thank you for ordering on Electronic Arts BV. The product that you pre-ordered is now available.

Order ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product Name: Crysis®
Release Date: 09 November 2007

If you have further questions regarding your order, please click on the link below for assistance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Electronic Arts BV Customer Service

and the other one said:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for ordering on Electronic Arts BV. The date when the product that you Pre-Ordered will be released has been changed.
The product listed below will now be available on 09 November 2007

Order ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product Name: Crysis®

If you have further questions regarding your order, please click on the link below for assistance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Electronic Arts BV Customer Service

im bewildered.

the EA Download Manager has started downloading Crysis and it looks something like this:

Crysis.jpg

confused yet happy. its currently 2am, and im knackered, but im gonna sit this download out and see if im gonna get crysis early. Either A) because i pre-ordered im getting some benefit i didn't know about, or B) they seriously screwed up, or C) its just pre-loading and i wont be able to play it

fingers crossed!

Good man, I won't be able to play Crysis until:

a) Late November, when the Phenom X4's get released

or

b) January, when the Yorkfields get released

Here's to hoping that AMD has something to hide because I don't think I can wait till' January :(

Please tell me if the "Very High"-Settings-XP/DX9-Hack is still do-able.

I can already play it fine on my system I don't see why people are always waiting for something better when they can play it on their systems now and also play it later when they get a new system. so why wait to get it?

Can't wait to see how it plays when it releases and actually supports SLI. I just installed gears of war and playing with EVERY setting at highest and 1920x1200 it looks pretty freaking awesome. Also, why is crysis releasing on a wednesday?

I dont have fraps to check, but basically its smooth as butter. The only hiccups i get are when i move to a new zone and get the little load time.

Ok got fraps. Looks like im getting around 20fps at 1920x1200 all settings on dx9 high. But as far as i know the demo doesnt support multicore cpus and SLI so i figure once the retail version comes out i should be ok. Even at 20 frames per second it still looks buttery smooth, crysis seems to be the first game to actually use motion blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom