CRYSIS finaly got my key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
just wanted to let u guys kno the beta keys are back otu so if yoru a suscriber and missed out grab one now, and i would like to thank krazyq and dead pixel, aswell as all others who tried to help me get into the beta, hope to be playing with you guys soon.

comign soon im iunstaling now as in my times of desperation i used, a torrent cd key lol. so now i gotta reinstal. alltho the torrent instal does wrok you need a file planet cd key. hopefully il have screenies up in an hour.

screens, im on medium at rufly 30 fps, unlees there is liek 4 tanks going at it, but the whple game bogs down then,
4tay0l4.jpg

4hsr4m0.jpg

644waxg.jpg

^ NICE... but in the 3rd pic... is he melee'ing? or is he pulling out the gun...

jesus, beautiful...

anyways, demos out on halo launch 0_0 thats going to be a great day of gaming for me... waiting in line for halo 3, while dling crysis demo, playing halo 3 while the demo is still dling, playing halo 3 and then suddenly remembering crysis, starting to play it and realising halo 3 trumps all even though its a pretty shabby game with 200% hype

its also only 256mb, but many people seem to be havign this prob.
its a very buggy game u can tell its a beta right away, but its still fun, cant wait till they get the bugs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom