Call of Duty 4 Online Woes Being Addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Call of Duty 4 Online Woes Being Addressed

Shacknews has word that current Call of Duty 4 online issues are being addressed and they even have a helpful workaround that should help a lot of you guys until an official fix is available.

Reported issues include slow progress when the game is downloading settings and long wait times in matchmaking, supposedly up to 30 minutes. Owners of the PC and Xbox 360 versions have also complained of similar issues, though the 360 problems were said to be a result of a now-resolved service-wide issue with Xbox Live.

thank god. I love this game, and yesterday was the first day I tried online. So, after 25 minutes of Hmm...scratch my head...check out the firewall, forums, etc...I had to resort to /reconnect : )

It worked but it was cheesy, we should all probably expect a patch sometime real soon as well.

when i load up multipayer on vista it looks like its loading up then says cod4mw has stopped working, really annoying...any suggestions?

Same, before it would have to get to above 20 to connect, so i always had to edit it like this cl_connectionattempts 30. Now it either says server full or connects instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom