Borderlands character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
ok, well, i lost my saved game for borderlands, because i forgot to back it up. I have yet to play the dlc that i buy (zombie island) and kinda want to. But i don't want to play the main campaign all over again, so could some one who has the game maybe give me their saved game? Preferably a hunter or siren, but im not picky. Has to have completed a play through though, or anything above level 35

Did you reformat and reinstall? Have you tried recovery software just in case you can retrieve the data? Recuva comes to mind.

Worth a shot. I have a level 36 soldier if desired.

If you can tell me where the saved games are I have a level 3x hunter. I think he's between 34-37, but I haven't played in a while now.

If you can tell me where the saved games are I have a level 3x hunter. I think he's between 34-37, but I haven't played in a while now.
that would be great if you don't mind trotter.

As for recovering the old saved game, that is unlikely, as i reformatted twice within a few days, as i messed the one install up when i was messing around with the reg.

Thanks again trotter. I have to install the game again to see if it is the hunter or not, so im doing that right now.

I'm looking for a borderlands character too, I'm in the exact same boat as the OP.

Looking for a soldier around level 35-38 with the original campaign completed and nothing else, message me!

I have a 61 Hunter (Playthrough 1&2 complete, zombie island complete, General Knoxx army Almost complete) and a 61 Siren(2-3 quests done in playthrough 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom