Battlefield 2/gamespy ID issues, and mic issues. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I unlocked a snipe rifle today. It shows up when I am on the USMC side but not on the other team? Why is this? Is there a way around this?

If not guess I will be stay on the USMC side from now on...the other snipe rifle sucks bad.

It will be on all teams if it was an unlock. If you don't have the Special Forces expansion you only have a single unlock for each kit but SF gives you an additional unlock making it two unlocks per rank.

Thanks I figured it out. Just wasn't looking in the right place. Games much better with unlocked weapons! Killing much more now. I unlocked two weapons tonigt. Haven't tried the second one yet.

BF2 can be a picky game sometimes, but it can be a blast once it gets sorted out.

What's you ingame handle, Chad?

It's the same as it is here, Chad711.

I'm not sure how I got this handle to work. These handles are from Gamspy accounts correct? Well when I tried to make a handle for Chad711 it said I needed to pick a different user name, assuming it was already taken.

Well some how it works for BFF2, lol...very confusing. I need to see how I can go about finding out what email is attached to the handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom