Any new FPS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh25

Daemon Poster
I'm a HUGE fan of battlefield 2 and was of 1942 and vietnam. Bf2 is still a fun game, but the graphics just aren't as appealing to me anymore and I don't like 2142. Also, I don't really feel like installing like 4 patches on this new comp so I haven't bothered to install it.

does anyone know of any games like battlefield that are out or are coming out? Also, is battlefield making any new games, I love being able to fly helicopters, planes, operate tanks, APCs etc.

Also, any cool RTS out there? I d/led the demo for world in conflict, seemed pretty neat.

I am STILL waiting for a freakin' release date for SC2, i love SC. Was also a huge stronghold fan if anyone knows what that is. I am currently played Empire Total war.

I thought Crysis Wars was fun but apparently theres no community for it.

For RTS End War looked cool but I haven't played it.

New Battlfield 1943 is due to be released aome time oin the next year (or much more, knowing EA)... They've also got Battlefield Heroes in the making, but that has no choppers and is utter ****

Ahh sweet 1943 eh? That would be pretty cool if they still use tanks and the like.

edit: Psh I did soem research for bf 1943, 3 maps, 3 classes, and only 24 players per map. I am now dissapointed!

Does anyone want to try out Battle Forge? Its new on steam, with a complimentary demo, and it sounds super fun. Its based off a card game, and it has something do with cards amassing to armies . You trade cards, that equate to armies and special units, with other people online to create you own personal steam roller.

I don't know it caught my eye and sounded interesting...

Also, lol...more steam games, but for a good single player FPS Zeno Clash is a completely new kinda of fresh breeze.

Well, people generally play cod for fps as you know. It has unlocks and ranks like bf.

For rts, Dawn of War II is only like 3 months old. It is somewhat similar to sc2 if you want to get ready for its release in a year or whatever.

Space Marines = Terrans
Eldar = Protoss
Tyrannids = Zerg
Orcs = No sc2 equivalent

I play nids for 1v1 and eldar for team games. The eldar are just so hard to use. In team games I can rely on my allies until I get big Wraithlords or the Avatar.

What about COD? And Medieval 2 Total War is still a pretty good game even if it's a few years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom