You might be a gamer if:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I was looking at this tile adhesive bucket today. I'm using it to renovate my master bathroom and it said "Maximum strength"...........

Of course, I immediately say out loud "Maximum Strength" -From Crysis, or Warhead too.

Anyone else find themselves doing this stuff? LOL

Someone at work, just the other day, said" Wow" in response to a comment made, and someone ELSE who heard just the wow, said, "Who's playing [WOW], and how did we get internet up here?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

^ I seriously LOL'd @ that one! :D that was good! I couldn't help but laugh if I heard that either! My buddy says WoW is really good, but I don't feel like getting THAT hooked to a game again.

Oh, gawd, One day I was playin Crysis (the first one = ARRGH!!! -hate it now).. I sat down at around 6pm, the next thing I know, i looked at the clock and it was around 4:30 am! HOLY CRAP! I HONESTLY only felt like 2 or 3 hours! That went by FAST!
I was playin COD4 online earlier, it felt like and hour and yet it was three hours I was on there..

Been playing Lands of Lore in Dosbox lately and that's been sucking up 2-3 hours when I only mean to play for a little bit. When I was a bigger gamer I used to set an alarm for an hour or two when I was playing a game and I had the clock on my desk, too. I had a tendency to waste to much time playing certain games and not even realize it.

That adhesive bucket story is funny!...haha I haven't really had an experience like that, but whenever I see an ugly person that resembles a Super Mutant I kick into VATS mode seeing different combat odds for legs, torso, arms and head. :D

I have the FF7 victory ringtone on my phone. So every time I get a text message, I feel like a winner.

I have passed the transitional stage of internet geekhood
I was cashiering at work today, and was punching in the code for plums, which is 4040.
and the 0 key doesn't work this well, so I punched it in wrong.
and the machine flashed up "Item Not Found: 404"
and I actually laughed out loud

from QDB: Quote Database Home

I find myself saying things like that all the time, i make a lot of references to games also, not noticing that i do though, like quotes from them. Im the same with games, i sit down and play a game, feel like i have been playing for maybe a few hours and i look at the clock and it's been like 12, it has happened on many occasions.

I think this stuff is funny and cool, but it certainly has an annoying side too, like when you see someone saying L-O-L instead of just laughing. Or they actually talk in txt speak like: B-R-B, G-2-G, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom