Weekend Gaming

what type of game is it, what could you compare it to?

Kinda like the a cross between Oblivion/Skyrim and the older Dragon age series- better graphics and combat of course than the older Dragon age stuff, but similar in the sense of quests, factions. One thing I really liked was using a weapon that I had never used before- called a "Chakrams". Basically two throwing discs that come back to you and hit when you throw them forward and then also hit your enemy from behind when they are on the way back to you - also you can use a special throw that makes then go in a circle hitting a bunch of enemies. You can build your unique character on race , then also on hair, tattoos,etc. and then specialize in the type of combat you want. Hours of fun if you like this type of game- surprised it never got popular. I picked it up cheaply.

Next up for me is Mad Max - also a recent cheap pickup.

Zelda & Darksiders or Fable style gameplay. The game is really, really good. Has its quirks, but a ton of fun.

I really enjoyed the first Fable, i'll take a look at some videos.
Right now I'm 20 hours into Persona so about 80 more to go.
I think I'd like to try LA Noire and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 next and then Secret of Mana when the remake gets released in Feb

Back
Top Bottom