Weekend Gaming

Arkham City is SO much better than Asylum, and Asylum was one of the VERY few licensed properties that actually worked as a game for me.

I'll probably be messing around with Borderlands 2, perhaps a few of the digital downloads I grabbed during that recent sale (DiRT 2, Tomb Raider something or other, El Shaddai).

Omo, if you want/need some help in BL2, just shoot me a message. If I'm on, I'll jump on in.

***EDIT***

The Dark Souls guide is pretty amazing - it's printed on great paper, it looks fantastic, it's thorough ... it also cost about the same as the paperback guides from Prima and that other guide publisher that I can't remember. That book showed them ALL up.

Puckett if you play El Shaddai you have to tell me what you think. You are going to laugh and scratch your head the entire time you play it. :TheFuu:

Hopefully be grinding out the majority of what I have left in Ni No Kuni. Then I'm going to try out Spec Ops the Line.

Man, Spec Ops was a hell of a story. You'll likely love it or hate it. So far, no one seems indifferent.

Arkham City is SO much better than Asylum, and Asylum was one of the VERY few licensed properties that actually worked as a game for me.

I'll probably be messing around with Borderlands 2, perhaps a few of the digital downloads I grabbed during that recent sale (DiRT 2, Tomb Raider something or other, El Shaddai).

Omo, if you want/need some help in BL2, just shoot me a message. If I'm on, I'll jump on in.

***EDIT***

The Dark Souls guide is pretty amazing - it's printed on great paper, it looks fantastic, it's thorough ... it also cost about the same as the paperback guides from Prima and that other guide publisher that I can't remember. That book showed them ALL up.

That guide is great I love future guides the amalur and portal ones are great also

Batman: AC and Borderlands 2. Batman is not nearly as good as I thought it would be. Oh maybe some Army of Two as well. My friend just bought a copy and sent it to me so we could play co-op.

Probably continue with AC:Brotherhood. May start Spec Ops. Probably play some Pinball. There are some tables that need to be reclaimed I hear.

this weekend im gonna go all rain man and beat all of the high scores in pinball, then play some mlb the show, and maybe some zombies

Back
Top Bottom