Weekend Gaming

I beat dark souls 2 and call of duty ghosts. Now if I can just motivate myself to finish Killzone I won't have any unfinished PS4 games hanging over my head.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Didn't play anything this weekend - just wasn't feeling it. Watched some movies/shows on Netflix, and watched my fiance play Sims 3. That and bought a new pistol, but didn't get a chance to shoot it because it started raining yesterday literally as I was about to get ready to go...

its been raining here for last 3 days and gonna all week. What did ya buy? I want to go buy a pistol I just have not had the money to do it.

Oh I did get my KitKat upgrade to work had to use a friends computer

I beat dark souls 2 and call of duty ghosts. Now if I can just motivate myself to finish Killzone I won't have any unfinished PS4 games hanging over my head.

I need to buckle down and finish a few games. I still have to beat Infamous, Killzone, and Ground Zeroes.

This weekend the only game I played was Demon Gaze on the Vita. Damn addicting.

its been raining here for last 3 days and gonna all week. What did ya buy? I want to go buy a pistol I just have not had the money to do it.

Yeah, it's supposed to rain here all week too... so I pry won't get to try it out until next weekend or the week after that when the outdoor range dries up :(.

Ended up getting a Smith & Wesson SD9 VE. Got it for $350 (not bad; found them online on GunBroker.com for $300, so I figured $50 worth of shipping and getting to have it now was worth it). It's more like a Glock, which not sure if I like or not, since it doesn't have a manual safety. Hopefully it fires nicely.

Was originally looking at a .22, but decided on this 9mm last minute because of the reviews I read/vids I watched. It's apparently a nice gun for the price; takes anything from cheap to high quality ammo without an issue. Plus, 9mm ammo is plentiful here, where as .22 is really hard to get; it's flying off the shelves.

Posted a pic of it in the What You Bought thread in OT: http://www.techist.com/forums/2092184-post9294.html

When my fiance and I were checking out different ones, she wanted to hold a revolver after we got done trying out the .22's, 9mm's, and .40's... and she pretty much fell in love with a .357 lol. She loved the feel of it - so I guess I'll have to get her a revolver eventually, because she really liked the feel of it.

Oh I did get my KitKat upgrade to work had to use a friends computer

Nice, glad you got it sorted.

Last edited:
Yeah I have idea what's going on with .22 ammo lately. You can't find it anywhere. Academy got some competition round in a few weeks ago and were charging $1 a round. That's insane. I can remember getting bulk boxes of 550 rounds for less than $20.

Yeah I have idea what's going on with .22 ammo lately. You can't find it anywhere. Academy got some competition round in a few weeks ago and were charging $1 a round. That's insane. I can remember getting bulk boxes of 550 rounds for less than $20.

Wow, that's crazy. I don't think they're doing that here, but they can't keep it in stock for more than a few hours it seems like.

Apparently I should have gotten a .40 instead of a 9mm though... a buddy of mine said he would have given me about 2000 rounds of .40 cal because he doesn't have his pistol anymore lol...

Back
Top Bottom