Steam Weekend Deal - Total War Franchise

Insomnium

Baseband Member
Hey everybody,
I figured I'd let the forums know that from now until October 1st (probably at 1pm) Steam has the entire Total War franchise on sale for 25% off AND Rome Total War is 90% off making it only 1 dollar!

I used to own a physical copy of Rome TW but it's been lost for quite some time, and I've been waiting on the game to go on sale. The normal price of 10 dollars is well worth it but a discount always sweetens the deal.

Hey everybody,
I figured I'd let the forums know that from now until October 1st (probably at 1pm) Steam has the entire Total War franchise on sale for 25% off AND Rome Total War is 90% off making it only 1 dollar!

I used to own a physical copy of Rome TW but it's been lost for quite some time, and I've been waiting on the game to go on sale. The normal price of 10 dollars is well worth it but a discount always sweetens the deal.

Is this an RTS? Does it play like Civilization or Star Craft?

Is this an RTS? Does it play like Civilization or Star Craft?

I'd say it's a cross between Civ and Mount & Blade.
Huge battles of hundreds of units with an overworld similar to Civilization.
Metacritic gave it an average rating of 92 (if that means anything to you).

hmmm not that i need any more games... but i am a sucker for a Steam sale
Yeah, I hear you. With so many Steam deals, including seasonal deals like Christmas, you sort of start...collecting games instead of playing them.

Not long ago the Deus Ex series was on sale on Steam and I've yet to replay any of them!

Back
Top Bottom