Shadow of War

So did anybody watch the alpha gameplay trailer that was released yesterday for Shadow of War? Looks pretty damn awesome; I like their ideas on how they expanded the Nemesis system.

So did anybody watch the alpha gameplay trailer that was released yesterday for Shadow of War? Looks pretty damn awesome; I like their ideas on how they expanded the Nemesis system.

Someone sent me a YouTube link of it, but I haven't watched yet. Heard good things though.

From the sounds of it, this game is going to be up there for GOTY when it is all said and done. There are a lot of really good games coming out this year though.

From the sounds of it, this game is going to be up there for GOTY when it is all said and done. There are a lot of really good games coming out this year though.

Zelda already has goty wrapped up. I can't see anything beating it.

Zelda already has goty wrapped up. I can't see anything beating it.

Don't count your chickens.

Or kill them :silly:

If it performs as well as it's debut, it's definitely going to be a contender. I mean, regardless, we get another Shadow game, and I'm happy about that no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom