Shadow of War

I think you're the first person I've heard say that this late in the game (no pun intended).

Well in terms of gaming I'm also quite different in what I like. When ME came out it was original, and the first one had more of a lasting effect on me than the other two. Sort of like how Dragon Age Origins was amazing, and the other 2 were kind of meh. I've been gaming literally all my life, and picked up PC gaming in 95. It's exceptionally hard to wow me or drag me into things anymore. That's why my opinion is kind of skewed compared to others. Like this perfect 10/10 Zelda rating, I'm really hoping I can get into it.

Well in terms of gaming I'm also quite different in what I like. When ME came out it was original, and the first one had more of a lasting effect on me than the other two. Sort of like how Dragon Age Origins was amazing, and the other 2 were kind of meh. I've been gaming literally all my life, and picked up PC gaming in 95. It's exceptionally hard to wow me or drag me into things anymore. That's why my opinion is kind of skewed compared to others. Like this perfect 10/10 Zelda rating, I'm really hoping I can get into it.

That makes sense, to each their own definitely. I don't feel a lot of the same hype towards games that a lot of my friends do (case in point - rave reviews about Witcher and I'm still playing Diablo and occasionally Destiny), but then I jump the gun on dumb sh*t (1886 Premium Edition) and am kicking myself while others laugh at me. I've been a moderate gamer across basically every popular console with a dash of PC (my dad owned a PC arcade, so I got a lot of time in there) which ignited my love for racing games and FP Shooters. I still remember playing Diablo 1 on PC for the first time, and then 2 on PC for so many years after that, and now 3, after being so well ported to console, has allowed me to keep up without having to put together a PC now that I live on my own. While a build will be in my future, it's def not realistic right now.

Just to show the greatness of the ME Trilogy - we are still discussing it. Me1 is now nearly a decade old. It was such a great leap forward on content, visuals, and story . Me2 had less of a leap forward, but better mechanics. Me3 had opportunity to be super as the mechanics were great , ongoing story was great, etc. - but the ending was to say: "a big let down" would be minimizing it. I don't think you can truly appreciate the trilogy without playing the first one. Reading about it without actually making decisions in game that effect the story outcome is just not the same. My 2 cents.

Just to show the greatness of the ME Trilogy - we are still discussing it. Me1 is now nearly a decade old. It was such a great leap forward on content, visuals, and story . Me2 had less of a leap forward, but better mechanics. Me3 had opportunity to be super as the mechanics were great , ongoing story was great, etc. - but the ending was to say: "a big let down" would be minimizing it. I don't think you can truly appreciate the trilogy without playing the first one. Reading about it without actually making decisions in game that effect the story outcome is just not the same. My 2 cents.
ME1 was kind of a downgrade on visuals, but it didn't look bad.

totallyagree with Dragon age I freaking Love origins

Dragon Age was another one I never really opted to play. I watched others play it, and that seemed to suit me, but I never felt any need beyond that. The combat/movement/etc. seemed too stiff, but thematically it was appealing, so maybe that's why I at least enjoyed watching it.

Back
Top Bottom