Random Gaming News

Guessing everyone's now heard about GCU getting cancelled
Anyone who violated their 3 game rule got their whole account deleted and lost their gift certificates, gift cards they got from trades instead, warranties purchased for non gaming items
They pretty much wiped your entire account

This happened to me
I guess I didn't follow or read the ToS
I wish I got a warning
Bought more than 3 of the same game maybe 3 times max but it was for gifts
I was an elite plus member from buying a lot of other stuff
Done with BBY and gonna shope with Amazon and GameStop or Target
Not a fan of GS however I'm pretty upset at BBY
I get my violation however give people a warning, I feel like wiping the whole account is a little extreme

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...val-of-gcu-if-you-go-past-3-game-limit/page-1

Hi there! For a random gaming thread, I will have to admit that you did not do a great job here. Thanks for the initial posts, but it would have been great if I had more to read! There is so much happening within the gaming industry and it would have hence been cooler to have more discussions going on here!

Hi there! For a random gaming thread, I will have to admit that you did not do a great job here. Thanks for the initial posts, but it would have been great if I had more to read! There is so much happening within the gaming industry and it would have hence been cooler to have more discussions going on here!

You're 10 years too late.

We were prominent when we were all featured on USA today's website as the game hunters.

Most of us split up but are still friends on PS and Xbox.

We still post occasionally but not like we used to

Back
Top Bottom