Pokémon GO

I read about that. That **** is crazy. Man I'm tempted to install the game to see if there is any Pokémon at work lol.

I read about that. That **** is crazy. Man I'm tempted to install the game to see if there is any Pokémon at work lol.

My brother who's never played Pokemon in his life just downloaded it and tried it.
Found a few Rattatas at his work already!

Needed if you use your Google account to login.

It doesn't need full unrestricted access if all you're using it for is authentication - just contact info would do, exactly like a bunch of other apps I use that allow you to "sign in with google" or fb for that matter. Why in the hell does it need to be able to read my emails?

It doesn't need full unrestricted access if all you're using it for is authentication - just contact info would do, exactly like a bunch of other apps I use that allow you to "sign in with google" or fb for that matter. Why in the hell does it need to be able to read my emails?

Yeah I read more about it last night - since it was just affecting iOS devices, I'm guessing it was just a bug / too many permissions left over from development or something since the Android version did have the extra permissions.

Back
Top Bottom